Grilling isn’t just for meat and veggies anymore! Pickles can be a delicious addition to any summer barbecue or grill-out. Grilled pickles have a unique flavor that can’t be found in regular pickles. The smoky char adds depth to the tangy, briny flavor of the pickle. Plus, they’re super easy to make! In this recipe, we’ll be using dill pickle spears, but feel free to experiment with other pickle varieties as well. These grilled pickles are the perfect addition to any burger, sandwich, or even as a side dish. Let’s get grilling!
Recipe: Grilled Pickles
- 1 jar of dill pickle spears
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Drain the dill pickle spears from the jar and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Brush the pickle spears with the spice mixture on all sides.
- Place the pickle spears on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until grill marks appear.
- Remove from the grill and serve immediately.
Enjoy your delicious and unique grilled pickles as a side dish or as a topping for your favorite burger or sandwich!